Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sitting Pretty

Wow, has this week been busy! Yesterday was the kind of day where I was on the go, ate dinner standing up and went to bed late feeling a bit achy. But it was all good stuff. In the midst of responsibilities and activities, my husband managed to put new shelves up in our kitchen. Yes, the open shelving I've been wanting for a long time. Yay! He hung the shelves before we went out of town and over the last couple of days, I've been adding bowls here and glasses there. I will be rearranging everything a few times over, editing and adding some different textures and colors, before I'm satisfied with how they look but I thought I'd take a couple of quick pictures to share because I'm so excited to have shelving in my kitchen. Here they are...




I received a very nice West Elm gift card from my brother for Christmas. And now I have these great shelves, some new drinkware and those adorable salt and pepper houses. Aren't they fun? My sweet husband gave me the pistachio colored bowls for Christmas. So, like a little girl sporting every single new item of clothing she received for Christmas, here are my shelves all decked out in their new stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment