Monday, January 2, 2012

Pretty Pairing

Orange and Grey










I decided to try out Polyvore and see if I could come up with my own outfit for a Pretty Pairing. I'm certainly not a fashionista but I had fun pulling in different items. I had orange and gray on the brain because I just added these dangly earrings to my Shop so I decided to play around with that color combo. I like it. And I hope I'm not the only one. :) Anyway, more later on the Orange Rough Cut Flower Earrings and where they are headed.


Marc by Marc Jacobs sheer top
$100 - theoutnet.com

American Vintage white top
£34 - stylebop.co.uk

Dondup creased jeans
£114 - farfetch.com

TOMS flat slip on shoes
$44 - toms.com

Faux leather handbag
$60 - shopruche.com

Relic bezel jewelry
$52 - jcpenney.com

Isabel Marant scarve
€195 - shopmrsh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment