Wednesday, January 4, 2012

All For the Boys...Yes!!!


This mom of all boys is soooooo excited to have come across All For The Boys, a creative website dedicated to boys. I've just started browsing it and I am so impressed. It really can be hard to come up with boy-friendly crafts and ideas so I'm thrilled to have this great resource. Some projects that caught my eye: the above handmade mini bow and arrow that works, lots of Star Wars projects that will delight my boys, ideas for Legos, cute little notes to download and place in lunch boxes.

One thing that I'm inspired to begin immediately is interviewing my 3Cs using this interview form (look for the 2012 version.) It'll be a fun and simple way to take a snapshot of my boys each year. As anyone who has ever worked with me on a team knows, I love to ask team building/family time questions. So this idea is right up my alley. I think it would be so cool to look back over the years and see how your children's answers change (or not) as they get older. I can't wait to get started. I hope you find some inspiration for your little ones too.

No comments:

Post a Comment