Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!



Happy New Year! I hope you've had a great beginning to the new year. When I began 2011, I had no idea that I would be making jewelry much less selling it on Etsy much less blogging! I did begin 2011 with a specific prayer request that the Lord would direct me on my creative pursuits and He was so faithful to guide me onto a whole new path. So as I begin 2012, I'm excited for what the year holds. And I'm grateful to you all for keeping me inspired and encouraged. Thank you for supporting my Shop and for reading my blog! You're the best!

As 2012 gets rolling, I have lots of new ideas floating in my head. And I've been designing new pieces this past week. I'll be adding to my Shop very soon so keep checking in often. And as I think about new designs and new ideas, I'd also really love to hear from you all. If you have any ideas for my jewelry or things you'd like to see on the blog, please leave me a comment. I really appreciate the feedback you've given and would love to see more. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment