Sunday, April 15, 2012

Shades of Gray & Blue

Hello! I hope you're having a great weekend! We've been indoors more than we like because of windy, colder weather plus allergies but quiet weekends are sometimes the best. And being indoors afforded me the opportunity to work on some new little treasures that I've now added to my Shop. There's a definite color scheme I was loving and I hope you love it too.

Here are some new pieces...

Ice Blue & Slate Heart Hair Pins

Lil' Heart Earrings in Turquoise

Delicate Flower Earrings in Slate

And here are some favorites that are updated and back in the Shop...

Turquoise & Graphite Heart Hair Pins

Little Bloom Earrings in Turquoise

I have a few more items that I'm finishing up and will hopefully add soon. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment