Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pretty Pairing

Amidst these busy days, I've been savoring moments with my loved ones...taking time to snuggle on the couch with my two younger C's; taking my middle C to the store and joking around the whole trip; and taking extra time to sit and read aloud to all 3Cs. Precious time with my little ones who will not remain little for much longer. And then my mom and I stole away for the rare treat of a girls' night out. My mom took me shopping for my birthday and we had a great time talking and laughing and trying on clothes. We both got a flowing top or two and I nearly got an asymmetrical skirt (I like the one from Toast down below!) but opted for a little black summer dress instead. I almost never find dresses that fit right (I'm more of a skirt girl), so it was a nice surprise to find a dress that I like and I had to take advantage. But I'm mostly drawn to two piece outfits and I love the combination below. I would like to pair my Heart of Gold Ring with this outfit throughout spring and summer.



Braxton Top
Toast



Or for an entirely different look, I'd like to pair little pops of color, like these, with this summery outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment