Wednesday, April 11, 2012

love mae

Spring is here and with it comes spring cleaning. We began (I say "we" but really my husband was the hero in this story as I was out getting my hair cut) a thorough, pull-everything-out-of-the-room cleaning in our 3Cs' bedroom. It's so nice to walk in there now and not step on Lego pieces or wonder if the pile of clothes on the floor is clean, dirty or somewhere in between. I don't know about your home, but I've gone to put a load of clothes in the washing machine and have discovered clean clothes that are still folded but tossed into the hamper because that's easier than opening a drawer and putting said item away. But I digress. The orderliness in there has me thinking of beautiful spaces for children...spaces that are full of imagination but also restful. And the charming offerings from love mae would create just such a place.





My 3Cs would love the above fabric wall decals, bedding and mini fabric stickers. And if we had a wee little girl, I would love these Melamine dishes...


and these adorable wall decals...


2 comments:

  1. Are you trying to tell us something, Cara?

    MamaK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alas...no hidden meaning here...just couldn't help but include some baby and girl items. :)

    ReplyDelete