Friday, March 16, 2012

Overheard

Happy Friday! I hope yours has been just lovely. We had our homeschool co-op today. I'm an assistant in the kindergarten class with my littlest C, which means never a dull moment. Today, I overheard him say the following to one of the other teachers while munching on his snack, "What if I painted on my forehead, "Love House" and then this goldfish was the girl and this goldfish was the boy and they went into the house." He then grinned and proceeded to eat the goldfish, or send them into the "Love House" as we apparently like to refer to eating goldfish these days. Isn't imagination a wonderful thing?

Well, in addition to chasing after little ones, I also managed to add this little set to my Shop. Introducing the Little Bloom Dangle Earrings in Periwinkle...


I confess that I love how these came out. I'm tempted to keep them for myself. They seem just perfect for spring. They'd also be beautiful for a wedding or as a gift for a bridesmaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment