Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Pretty Pairing

Hello! I was about to ask how your weekend was when I realized that we're already half-way through the week! It's been busy here and I've missed popping in as often as I normally do. So, to pick back up where I left off, we were dealing with my youngest C having violent episodes of yuckiness. The good news? He's doing great; it only lasted 6 hours; we slept through the night and it didn't travel to anyone else. Consequently, we were also able to take a quick trip out of town. My husband had work meetings in Carlsbad and we went with him to visit Carlsbad Caverns. If you haven't heard of them, the caverns are just enormous and beautiful. It had been years and years since I was last there and it was really cool to see the boys react as we hiked down the dark path into the caverns. My husband was taking tons of pictures so maybe I'll be able to share some later in the week. Anyway, I'm back and hopefully able to begin posting again on a regular basis.

Despite the freak hail storm that we traveled through on the way home (!), things are starting to feel pretty summery here. Or perhaps it's just my wishful thinking. At any rate, this tank says summer to me. I think it would make a pretty pair with my little bloom earrings in red




No comments:

Post a Comment