Monday, May 14, 2012

Little Details

Little Blooms in Mango

I hope you had a beautiful weekend. I had a very nice Mother's Day with my 3Cs, my husband, my mom-in-law and my parents. Good company and good food makes for a good time. I received some lovely handmade cards from my boys. We are a family who says "I love you" many times a day but there's something extra special when it's written down. My middle C especially loves to make cards and his cards usually say something like, "I really really really love you." So sweet. And, I was doubly impressed with my husband who also made a card for me. It had a picture of our 3Cs on the front and then he connected the front and back with a piece of twine and when I opened it up, a half circle of cardstock swung out and there was his message. It was very creative and I was really touched that he took the time to make it with such special details. All in all, a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment