Friday, May 4, 2012

oh hello friend

Hello! My posts have been pretty sparse this week because it's been...well, it's been quite a week. Super, super busy, sometimes fun, sometimes stressful, sometimes sad, and today, we're ending with my littlest C having a horrible stomach virus. He's been going through the ringer this afternoon. After a particularly violent episode, my poor little guy who is such a happy soul said, "This is ruining my life. My poor little life. It's breaking my heart." No, my little one, it's breaking my heart to see you like this. Well, before we head into this weekend and whatever it may hold, I wanted to say "hello" and point you to one of my favorite blogs, oh hello friend. Danni has a beautiful way of sharing her heart, her style and her life. She's  been having awesome deals from her shop and great giveaways, which are still going on. So go check it out. I bet you'll want to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment