Thursday, February 9, 2012

Stamps & Valentine Printables

Since Valentine's Day is just around the corner, it's time for me to work on some hand-crafted cards for my Honey and my 3Cs. I enjoy making cards and have been a stamper for a long time but I find myself tending towards cards made with paper punches or other pre-made artwork because they're faster. Still, it would be nice to sit down and take the time to stamp out some cute cards. And it would be super fun to use some of the adorable stamps from Paper Source. (for Valentine's Day and beyond...)



But if you find yourself pressed for time, here's a nice sampling of free Valentine printables conveniently gathered in one place on How About Orange and another collection of sweet printables from Eat Drink Chic.

p.s. I love this stamp too!

No comments:

Post a Comment