Monday, February 6, 2012

Bright & Bold

After my last post of colorfulness, I'm continuing the trend with some splashes of bright color. I have a china cabinet that I really want to paint but I can't decide if I should do a neutral like gray or white or something that stands out like the turquoise below. Which way would you go?

Simon Whitmore for Ideal Home via Bright Bazaar

Justina Blakeney's colorful wheel is actually a wooden carving board that she painted for a really fun and affordable accessory. For more pics and instructions, go here. What a fun little DIY project!

Justina Blakeney via Bright Bazaar
I was drawn to this lovely bedroom for its bold wardrobe. And the fact that it's a tad cluttered is something I can relate to. Anybody else?
Here's to a bright and cheery week!

No comments:

Post a Comment