Monday, February 13, 2012

Little Pleasures in Life


Hello! I'm getting here a little late today. I had one of those "I didn't think today was going to turn out like it did" kind of days, but in a good way. Anyway, I hope your weekend was fabulous. I had a great weekend but it was over in the blink of an eye. So, here's a quick re-cap of what I've been enjoying...

I made these yummy GF Peanut Butter bars for dessert last night. I topped part of the bars with crushed peanut M&M's (not gluten free) but you can add what you like. They're made with natural ingredients that are usually on-hand and they're easy to make and easy to adapt with different toppings.

I stayed up late last night with my husband and mom-in-law to watch a double episode of Downton Abbey. It was so worth staying up late. If you haven't caught the craze yet, you can check out what I said about it here or here.

Today, I came across this little guy and other lovely treasures that I want to bring home.

No comments:

Post a Comment