Monday, December 19, 2011

A Made-to-Order Day

Happy Monday to you! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Ours was a very busy one. Today also has been busy but, thankfully, productive. It isn't often that we see snow coming down all day but today is one of those days, and baking cookies has kept me toasty warm. It's just the kind of weather one would order up for the week before Christmas. And when I wasn't baking, I was putting together some packages and gearing up for a trip to the post office (yet to be accomplished.) Inside one of my packages are these custom order pieces...





This necklace and these earrings have been fun to make and I can't wait to get them in the mail. If you're interested in ordering a customized item, you can email me at thestripedstraw@gmail.com or send me a note on Etsy by using the Conversation tab here (click on the heart at the top of the page.) I'd love to work on something special and unique for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment