Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Blog That Got Me Reading Blogs

A recent post from Eat Drink Chic

When my sweet husband splurged and surprised me with an ipad for my birthday last year, I began using it to find inspiration online. I cruised Martha Stewart, checked out her circle of friends and was immediately intrigued by the name Eat Drink Chic. I was planning a birthday party for my husband at the time and I was looking for ideas for a Spain-themed party. (If I have decent pics, I'll post on this later. It was so fun!) Eat Drink Chic seemed like a good place to begin. And it was. Eat Drink Chic is the creation of Amy Moss who hails from Australia. Chock full of beautiful photos and fun details, it's just pure eye candy. Along with inspiration for entertaining, mix in some free down-loadable goodies, some fashion, a bit of typography, really cool products and you get a little idea of the goodness to be found at Eat Drink Chic. And that was all it took. Hooked on reading blogs.
p.s. I love that nail color. I wore a similar shade all summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment