Saturday, September 22, 2012

Still Here. Still Creating. Still Busy. Still Blessed.

Hello! My sweet friend Tessie had an open house for The Striped Straw in August (thank you Tess!!!) and I have been busy making the custom orders below as a result of the open house. It was such a fun time and a blessing to spend that time with friends, new and old. I've been busily working on a few other custom orders as well as creating new items to restock my Shop. All in good time. I am determined to put first things first this year and give priority to my family and homeschooling. I have three little ones who won't be little forever and I want to give them, and my husband, the best of me. I did not excel at that last fall. As one of my Cs recently said, "No offense Mom, but last year was kind of a flop." And he was right. But God is good and His mercies are new everyday. Where I flop, God lifts up and redeems. So, here's to making good use of time, enjoying loved ones, and allowing creativity to blossom and flourish without taking over. Happy Saturday to you!





No comments:

Post a Comment